miðvikudagur, desember 07, 2005

iGod

Ég kíkti inn á þessa síðu og fór að spjalla við igod, mjög spes upplifun, hérna er samtal mitt við "guð":


Me:
hello
God:
Hello friend. What is your name?
Me:
I am the same as before
God:
The same one again?
Me:
Hildur
God:
Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
Me:
What do you mean? Like riding a bike
God:
, Maybe I didn't understand your meaning. Interesting comparison.
Me:
What is your name?
God:
My name is God.
Me:
Who is Allah then?
God:
Is that one of your friends?
I will search for it.
Me:
Have you never heard of him?
God:
Sure I know that guy really well.
Me:
This is funny
God:
I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me:
I think you are a computer application just now
God:
Right now? Sometimes I pretend to be a human.
Me:
who made this ?
God:
Albert Einstein. :-).
Me:
no really?
God:
Are you serious? For real.
Me:
Where is Albert Einstein from?
God:
Where it belongs. I will ask my botmaster for the answer.
Me:
Can you speak other languges then English?
God:
I speak only English right now, but I'd like to learn some other languages. Can you teach me a few phrases in languges then English.
Me:
This is a lie
God:
What makes you say that?
Me:
To start with, you sometimes take a long time to answer pretty simple questions to ask a god.
God:
Why do you want to do it so much?
Me:
Like this, this is crap!
God:
Interesting comparison.
Me:
You've said that before
God:
" Interesting comparison."? I said it.
Me:
Yes, this is the third time
God:
Yippee! You don't say.
Me:
What is the answer to life, universe and everything?
God:
It is found in the Bible.
Me:
The Bible is badly written.
God:
There are many interpretations.
Me:
Like cookies, what have they got to do with belief?
God:
Interesting comparison.
Me:
no, silly one.
God:
Are you serious? No I am God.
Me:
wow, you rip everything out of context
God:
I'm glad your impressed, . I haven't heard anything like that before: said I rip everything out of context.
Me:
that was an insult
God:
I thought it was too.
Me:
did you now?
God:
Oh. Did I say I did?
Me:
yes
God:
Come on.
Me:
try and focus on the conversation please
God:
Your polite style is very nice. OK I will try it.
Me:
Sorry but do you know where I live?
God:
There is no need to apologize. Your location is .
Me:
Here you mean?
God:
Oh there.
Me:
Oh what?
God:
Groovy. No big deal.
Me:
What do you know about the Greek gods?
God:
What is it to you?
Me:
it is interesting
God:
What do you like about it?
Me:
they were more human than you
God:
When were they?
Me:
You do not sound like a god, sound more like a curious 10 year old boy
God:
OK. What do I sound like?
Me:
I just said you sound like a little boy
God:
What did you mean by it? Oh really what does it sound like?
Me:
are you deaf?
God:
I don't have ears.
Me:
ok, what do you have?
God:
I have a great prgrammer. Dude!
Me:
who ia that?
God:
David Bacon. :-).
Me:
Is he from the USA?
God:
Better not tell you now. Ask Cybelle if it is.
Me:
Who is Cybelle?
God:
she is an AIML chat robot on the Agentland.com web site.
Me:
I thought God was allknowing
God:
Whatever gave you that idea?
Me:
the Bible, the preachers, priests
God:
New Testament or Old?
Me:
both
God:
What are both like?
Me:
what?
God:
Are you confused?
Me:
of course you always avoid the subject when it gets to complicated
God:
It goes without saying. No I am just giving sarcastic replies.
Me:
why?
God:
Because Myself programmed me for it.
Me:
So you admit being a program?
God:
Interesting deduction. I admit nothing.
Me:
Yes you did!
God:
I did not.
Me:
Is Jesus your son?
God:
It depends on whether you have faith.
Me:
It is sometimes hard

3 Ummæli:

Þann 7:58 e.h. , Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

ah, þetta er hobbí.... eða svoleiðis...
ég íhugaði, meðan ég spjallaði við guð, hversu sorgleg ég væri, tala við forrit á netinu... en svo hélt ég áfram og skipti mér ekki meira af því ;)

ég kann ekki að vera í prófum, oh no....

mig langar í jólin :D

 
Þann 4:12 e.h. , Blogger Einherjinn sagði...

Ekki alveg rétt hjá greyinu honum Nitsche. Guð er ekki dauður, aðeins heiladauður :D

 
Þann 9:13 e.h. , Anonymous Nafnlaus sagði...

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

 

Skrifa ummæli

<< Heim