Snjór? Nei... Rigning?
Blah!Who cares about the weather? The weather speculants? I'd hope so. You may be wondering why on earth I am writing in English, but the answer is simple... I have an English examination tomorrow morning, just excersizing my realatively good skills. No, only joking, only the test will show my true skills. She will be put to the test and be tested. HAHAHAHHA, wow that was silly, indeed.
Well, I've always considered myself quite silly. And I do not doubt that various folk do so too.
I think I've been doing pretty well in the examinations so far. I wrote today a jolly fun/good essay and I daresay it won't fail me, if you know what I mean! haha... hahaaha... ha..
I spent my day with my good friend Sthebbý, we talked about everything between the earth and heaven,( haha... this sounds silly in English) and we watched some Monty Python's flying circus and Indiana Jones: The last crusade.
That's about it then.
Robin Hood's men in tights quote of the evening::"I hope against hope, I wish against wish, that my one true love, which bares the key to my... err... heart, will call upon me..."


1 Ummæli:
Anata tawainai.
Skrifa ummæli
<< Heim